Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 16 October 2017

Some recent photos

Apologies for the lack of recent posts. Sometimes life gets in the way. A few lovely events in my personal life, and a few changes in my working life have reduced the bird-watching and photography recently.

But I have managed to get out into the central australian landscapes a few times and run into a few birds along the way. Here is a small sample:

Painted Finches at Ellery Creek, west of Alice Springs



Major Mitchell Cockatoo, Namatjira Drive, west of Alice Springs


Rainbow Bee-eater near home in Alice Springs



And a Peregrine Falcon

2 comments:

  1. Some stunning pictures, Richard. I have never seen a Major Mitchell and was just thinking of them today. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !!! .. Beautiful images .. Best regards

    ReplyDelete