Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 5 January 2012

Selection of Phillip Island bird photos - January 2012

The below is a small selection of some of the wonderful bird encounters I've had in the first few days of the year: (click the photos to enlarge)

Australian Pelican

Common Blackbird

Cape Barren Goose

Eastern Spinebill

Young Grey Fantail

Kelp Gull

Laughing Kookaburra

Little Pied Cormorant

Little Wattlebird

Musk Lorikeet

New Holland Honeyeater

Silvereye

Striated Pardalote

Superb Fairy Wren

White-fronted Chat

White-eared Honeyeater

No comments:

Post a Comment